ownCloud (http://owncloud.com/) is an enterprise file sync and share solution, that can make use of ObjSpace for file storage.
Assuming that you have ownCloud already install on your server
- Login as an administrator
- Click on the Files menu option in the top left so that the drop down menu appears:
- Once it appears, click on '+ Apps'
- The apps page appear, click on the 'Not Enabled' menu option on the left side and locate the app called 'External Storage Support'. Click on Enable to activate it:
- Select the Admin option from the Admin menu in the top right of the screen:
- In the External Storage section, click Add Storage and select Amazon S3:
- Complete the configuration:
Set your bucket name, as well as your access and secret key.
- Return to Files page and you will see that ObjSpace is now available as a folder that you can place content into.