Dropzone (https://aptonic.com/) is a commercial file-sharing tool for Macs. Dropzone v3 adds support for S3 compatible object stores like Delimiter's ObjSpace service.
- Install Dropzone v3 from their website https://aptonic.com/
- Once installed, select Add new Connection -> Amazon S3
- The 'Add Amazon S3 Action' popup will appear:
- Enter your bucket name, Access Key, Secret key (these two keys are shown on the welcome email).
- Click Test connection to verify its working, then Add.
DropZone is now ready to use with ObjSpace.