Dropshare (https://getdropsha.re/) is a commercial file-sharing tool for Macs. Dropshare v4 adds support for S3 compatible object stores like Delimiter's ObjSpace service.
- Install Dropshare v4 from their website https://getdropsha.re/
- Once installed, select settings then preferences.
- Select the Connections tab:
- Click on 'Custom S3 API-Compliant Connection' at the bottom of the right hand side
- A new connection popup will appear:
- Enter your bucket name, Access Key, Secret key (these two keys are shown on the welcome email) and then in custom URL enter [bucketname].obj.space.
- Click Test connection to verify its working, then Save & Close.
Dropshare is now ready to use with ObjSpace.