Arq (https://www.arqbackup.com/) is an encrypted cloud backup utility for both Mac OS X & Windows. Arq supports backup to ObjSpace with the "S3-Compatible Service" option under backup destinations.
- Install Arq on your Mac or PC by following the instructions at https://www.arqbackup.com/
- When selecting a backup destination, pick the "Other S3-Compatible Service" option
- Enter in the ObjSpace endpoint https://obj.space and your Access Key & Secret Key provided when you signed up for ObjSpace
- Let Arq create a new bucket or pick from one you've already created before
- Arq is now configured to use ObjSpace. On the main screen you'll see ObjSpace on the left sidebar. Select the 'Add A Folder...' option
- Enter your encryption passphrase for the folder (be sure to store this password safely, if you lose it you won't be able to un-encrypt the files later)
- Let Arq do it's thing and start encrypting + uploading your backups to ObjSpace!
Arq is now ready to use with ObjSpace and will (by default) backup your selected folders every hour.
Follow instructions at Arq's website on how to configure the backup options if you want to be more specific about what you backup and how often.